The Farm Digital publishes informative, thought-provoking content that aims to educate readers on all things relating to digital marketing, social media and website design.
We’re also a pretty friendly bunch, and happily accept guest articles from like-minded writers and digital marketing professionals.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please read our guidelines below and submit your article to:
- Posts must be written for an Australian audience and targeted at business owners
- Posts that are ‘spammy’ and self-promotional will NOT be accepted
- Article content should contain some personality
- Articles need to be a minimum of 800 words
- Please try to write catchy headings, and if possible, include a keyword
- We will not publish any written content that has been previously published elsewhere, your article will need to pass Copyscape
- When quoting other sources or referencing research or data, please link back to your original source
- Please do not keyword stuff
- Please submit web-friendly content, with sub-headings, short paragraphs and any relevant images
- If you provide any images with your text, please ensure they’re available for commercial re-use
- If your blog is published on thefarmdigital.com.au, please do share it across your own social channels